CALCIUM CHLORIDE BALL 74% MIN
1) Anti-freezing agent: Be able to accelerate hardening of concrete and increase freeze resistance capability of building mortar and belong to excellent building antifreeze,
2) Desiccant: Used for drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, etc.
3) Refrigerant: Calcium chloride liquor is an important refrigerant used for refrigerator and making ice,
4) Dehydrating agent: Used as dehydrant at the time of producing alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin.
5) Calcium chloride solution used as flocculant in the algin industry and bean products industry.
6) Use for melting snow and deicing of road, expressway, parking area and wharf.
7) Used as antifogging agent for port, dust collection agent for road and fire-proofing agent for fabric.
8) Used as protective agent and refining agent for aluminum magnesium metallurgy.
9) Precipitator used for producing lakepigments.
10) Used for waste paper processing and deinking.
11) Raw material for producing calcium salt.
|Next: CALCIUM CHLORIDE FLAKES 74% MIN||Previous:CALCIUM CHLORIDE DIHYDRATE FLAKES|